There are many ways in which you can raise money to support the work of the Revival Centre in Matugga, here are a few ideas:
- make something you can sell at the back of church or at a community or private event
- do a sponsored walk, run, swim, climb or other impressive feat
- sell things at a car boot sale or on eBay
- ask for donations to the Revival Centre in lieu of birthday or anniversary presents
- ask Libby about holding an African/Ugandan evening where Matugga crafts can be sold
- organise a concert, road or fell race or other community event
If you are runnning an event and want people to sponsor you or donate online you can set up a 'CharityGiving' Fundraising Page for your event by clicking on the "Create a Fundraising Page" button below. This allows your supporters to make donations and the tax recovered via Gift Aid.
Other funds raised can be sent by cheque made payable to 'The Partnership Trust' or delivered by hand to: Revival Centre Support Team, Lyndhurst, Denton Road, Ben Rhydding, Ilkley, West Yorkshire, ENGLAND UK LS29 8QR.
We can provide information and posters to support your event and if it is within a reasonable distance we can come along and make a presentation, so please contact us if you need our support.